Tuesday 29 November 2011

Completed Front Cover.


This is the first completed draft of my front cover. As you can see a lot has been changed from my flat pan design. Whilst experimenting with the software and different things I could do with my front page, I changed a lot and tried out new things. I enjoyed doing this, as it helped with me understanding how to work the software, and taught me how to carry on until you are successful and happy with your final outcome. I am happy with my final piece as I think it has good contrasting colours, a bold title, and an eye-catching photo for the background. I don't think it is too overloaded and it is attractive as well as subtle. 
I really enjoyed doing this work as I found it educational as well as enjoyable, and I'm thrilled with how my first completed draft has turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment