Tuesday 27 March 2012

Screen shots.


Here are two screen shots of my final pieces for my Double Page Spread, and my Contents Page. I like how these have turned out because you can see clear evidence of development and experimentation.

For my Double Page Spread, I knew the layout I wanted to achieve, so I made sure the photographs I took enabled me to succeed with this. I linked the colours together; red, black and white as I thought they contrasted well together and it is easy to read. I think it looks professional as it isn't too busy, but it is subtle.

For my contents page I still wanted to go with a similar theme of the red writing, but wanted to have an interesting background. I chose grey because it is a neutral colour, and it allows the red writing to stand out and be read easily. I added some photographs to make the page more enjoyable. The reason that I haven't gone over the top with my pages, is because I wanted my magazine to be up-market and although I was inspired by We Love Pop, my audience is of an older teenage age group.

No comments:

Post a Comment